Complexity is the challenge in project management. Therefore, simplicity and practicality must be the solution. This course covers the most important concepts and processes of the Project Management best practices in one hour. First, an overview of definitions, key concepts, and the formal PMI process is provided. The key elements of the Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closing stages are described. At the conclusion, you'll understand these processes and stages and be able to execute them in your future projects as a Project Manager.
4.4/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 19 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand what project management fundamentally does
- Learn about the definitions, key concepts & the PMI process
- Know the 5 stages: Initiating, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closing
- Understand the difference between a process, project, & a program
- Understand the importance of each stage
- Wrap up your project in an organized fashion
William Stewart PhD, PMP
4.5/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
William Stewart is a Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP), with more than 25 years of experience using the PMI processes to manage projects from $250K to $55M. He has delivered more than 200 onsite PM courses to more than 2,000 people. He has worked for large corporations, government, academia, and founded a software startup. He has in-depth experience with project management, risk management, systems integration, and software engineering.