For some of us, coming back to center isn't as simple as brewing a cup of tea or lighting a few scented candles. True, sustainable mental wellness comes with practice, and this hardcover companion is here to help you along the way. Rooted in behavioral science and designed with an engaging three-section structure, each page of the Meditation Sidekick Journal provides you with curated tools, inspiration, and guidance to help you overcome initial hurdles, track your progress, and build an effective meditation practice.
- Understand how meditation changes our brains, its challenges & benefits
- Get the tools to track your practice & record your improvements
- Improve your practice w/ guided meditations, affirmations, expert tips & strategies
- Undated format lets you start whenever you want
- Receive external support from the private Habit Nest community